Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am going to do this!!

So I have not posted anything in over a month...I have been crazy busy. So to all of my friends and family who have not recieved my full attention, I am very sorry:( Things have not been to grand for the extended Lee & Smith Families, but hey we have been through worse. I think i live in my car and the kids are in permanet no "NAP" zone. I know things will get back to normal, but then I think of how normal can life be after the last two months? Oh well, I guess I should write, "I hope that life takes a shift into first gear for a little bit...we need a break!"

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

My thoughts are with you and just know that times are tough, and there are idiots in this world, but the strong overcome and karma is a beee-otch! Lol.