Monday, June 23, 2008

Palm Desert!!


This past weekend I went to Palm Desert with four others mommies! It was a blast:) We went to the outlets in Cabazon, had lunch, headed to Embassy Suites, hung out in the room for a few hours...it was like 118 degrees outside...went to the Yard House for dinner, headed to a bar for some more drinking and fun! I really did have a fun time and it was amazing to know that even for a night without the kids or our hubbies...all we did was talk about our kids! Thanks Teren, Beck, Mariah and Caitlin for the GODD TIMES!!

2 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

I had so so so much fun. Thanks for going. BTW- I will never forget you and Cait climbing up a hill to get beer at two am!

The Calagna Family said...

Had such a good time hanging out with you!!! Thanks for being my driver :) Love ya! xoxo