Saturday, March 14, 2009

Look what Darci made for ME!!

So when I reconnected with Darci she showed me her camera strap and how PRETTY it was. It is all bright with polka dots on it. Anyways, then I saw a gal at church who had one all PRETTY too. SOOOOOO, of course I wanted my camera to be PRETTY too. Well, here is what my camera looks like all PRETTY like Darci's and Alison's.

Thank you Darci for taking the time to make this for me! However, I must say that I had more fun chatting it up and letting the kiddies play! You are one talented lady!!
Oh and when I got home and showed Derek he said, "yep, your camera now!" Like as if it had not been this entire time..wink!

2 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

LOVE IT!!! I ordered mine and CAN'T WAIT to get it!!! Darci is SUPER TALENTED. She makes me want to quilt. I told my mom on Friday that I would love to learn how. In my spare time, you know? :)

Darci said...

You are soooooo welcome!!! Just let me know when you get tired of it and we can try out something new.

LOL what Derek said, Brett is totally the same way.