Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial weekend ...updated too



For Memorial Day weekend Derek had 3 days in a row off!! Friday we went to dinner, Saturday we headed over to Linda's to celebrate her and Damon's birthday's, as well as hook up electric for her spa. The kids love to go over to there Grandma's house because Grandma "hooks it up!" Between white donuts, juice boxes, chips, pool, slip-n-slide, bubbles, always new toys in their room to play with, and of course Grandma...they LOVE it there. On Sunday Derek had a "boys" day of golf, drinking, BBQing, and hanging out. Mike, John, Kelly and Derek seemed to have a great time golfing and looking by the pic of Derek and Mikey 'holding each other up' that the beer was a flowing! On Monday I shopped all day with Emma (haha Derek!) and Derek watched TV with Drew....was he feeling very well??? Great laid back weekend and when I get a chance a slide show will come:)

Okay well I got some time to do a slide during the kids nap:) Also, here is a picture of me and my tummy! I have really popped out recently and the baby is moving all around. As everyone knows I HATE pictures of myself and more so being pregnant....so you are all lucky I have posted this one with the way my ARM is!! hehe

3 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

LOVE the picture of you and Derek. SO adorable :) You are looking great!!!!!

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Awwwwww Sarah, I love you pregnant, when I first met you, you were pregnant with Ms.Em. :) You look beautiful!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Pregnancy really does agree with you! You look beautiful. I am so happy for you!