Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girl?





Okay, so now I have had two ultrasounds (one at 18 and one at 21 wks) to make sure certain measurements we on target with the baby and OF COURSE I wanted to find out what we were having! The one last week did not go as well as the one 3 wks prior to it because the little baby would not uncross those dang legs!! They were crossed at the knees and at one point even grabbed from behind the thighs and lifted up! What the hell is that all about! Anyways, we think it is a girl and so did the tech since she was able to get a few shots in, but they are not the greatest. I just need to decorate the room, so this not knowing is driving me crazy! I have not bought anything boy or girl yet, well I did buy this little outfit that Derek demonstrated for the camera (he was trying to be so tough)! Now just going to get a 3D one and if that does not work I am not buying ANYTHING! Well, at least try not too!

3 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

I can't wait to find out what #3 is officially, but it sure does look like a girl to me! Emma will be so happy!

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Awwwww...another girl...sometimes it is fun to not find out though, so maybe he/she just does not want you to know!!!

Rebecca Titone said...

I love that the baby is holding out on you! Think h/she will be stubborn? Oh mama!