Tuesday, April 13, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

On Saturday my wonderful husband and my bestie Sara 2 and her hubby threw me a SURPRISE 30th birthday party at Sara's. I had absolutely NO IDEA and when I walked through the door I think I cried for about an hour after!! I really thought we were just going to dinner and spend the night without the kids all around us. In fact, I was beginning to think that that is all we were going to do to ring in my 30th. Well, I was so wrong! Almost, everyone that I love and cherish were there and those that missed...I really missed you:( I still shake my head and think about how they got away with it....because I know EVERYTHING that goes on, haha! Here are a few pics that Casey took with his phone and when I get more I will post them. Thank you Derek, I truly love you:)


No comments: