Sunday, April 25, 2010

First game of the season!

We went to our first baseball game of the season...with out the kiddos! They lost, but we had a great few hours just to ourselves (it was more business for Derek). Of course love our seats...heck look where we sit:)


How did we get a night without our three monsters? My dad just happen to swing by on his way up north and he 'agreed' to watch them for 3 hours. I say 'agreed' because I really do not think he wanted to, but I think he knew that since he has only seen Lillian twice since she was born that maybe it would be 'the best thing to do.' Get what I mean???? I may be a brat for doing it, but hey he made memories with the kids:) Thanks Daddy, we love you for watching the monsters!

2 comments:

Darci said...

Awesome that you made him do it good for you. I am so jealous that you got to go to a game we are dying to go hopefully soon.

terenjaxteegan said...

WOW! How did you score those seats. Jealous!