Monday, April 9, 2012

Vegas, Story, Christmas, New Year!

Back in December we headed to VEGAS! It was Kelsey and the kids first time and they LOVED it! Kels could not believe how huge the buildings were and took so many pictures of 'stuff' that the batteries in my camera died twice! I wish we could have stayed longer, but alas we could not.

The roller coaster, NewYorkNewYork, Paris, Kels' face, Adel as our soundtrack, the one beer I drank (hello, I so wanted more, but a tired momma is a no good momma), and yummy food was so hard to leave! Em got to see the Nutcracker with her idol Ms. Krista as a member of the NBT followed by huge hugs, dinner and memories that I hope we will be able to continue to make for years to come.

.......................................................................


Then there was the Toy Story On Ice 45min after we got home from Vegas! I was so tired, but ya know Dec was a very busy month...I have not even posted half of what we did!
The show was pretty good, but the company of Jen and Lily with their families made it even better. Next time though I think we are going to skip the seats where the poles are tied by rope and Lilly can slip though the railing!

..................................................................

Then Christmas!

Oh the Lee family Christmas Party followed by Christmas. Festivities! It has been months since all of this happened, but I wanted to show pictures from them and New Years. Oh, we did New Years at 9pm with the kids then again at 12am with the neighbors while our kiddos slept:)

Happy Happy Happy end of 2011 for everyone....since we are in month 4 of 2012:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: