Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Beach Ditch Day

Yes, my kids ditched school!  Of course, I did not tell them that.  Momma needed a break.  Now that I think about 'a break' doesn't that usually mean 'a break away from your kids?"  Well, I guess I was feeling in the mood to hang out with them or something:)  

After a busy weekend I decided to call Amanda, who just moved down to Dana Point, to see if she wanted to hang out at the beach.  She did!  So I packed up the kids, some toys & blankets and headed to the beach!  We grabbed Amanda, saw her and Kelly's new fabulous house, grabbed lunch and went to the beach for a picnic.  

I did not plan it too well, because if I had then I probably should have checked the weather and put my kids in bathing suits.  Oh well, they had fun and it was nice to see Amanda!






No comments: