Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Malibu Anyone?

March Family Day for the Lee side was in MALIBU!  There we celebrated Skylar's birthday.  Picture below was not taken in Malibu:)  I love stealing Aunt Cindy's FB pics!


Below is Malibu.  I have never been there and decided that even though I would have to drive there alone (surprise,surprise)  and only be there for 1.5hrs it would be worth it since we had not seen the Weil's since before Christmas.  However, as with most of my life, it did not go quite as smoothly as I thought it would have.  Lets put it this way, I was the only Lee to be there.  Everyone on Derek's side was busy or out of town.  I guess you could say that me and my three kids 'represented' the Lee family.  That is how I am trying to justify me driving for 5 hours that day (three of which was the drive back...one more reason I HATE LA), Drew being late to his game, me forgetting half of my stuff, getting lost and me having a panic attack in front of my mom at the baseball field.  Yes, my life is not soooo smooth.     






The kids did play, get to see their cousin and great aunt/uncle and we ate hot dogs with cheese and bacon.  Well, I did not eat it, but Sky wanted that for his birthday.  It was very windy at Leo Carrillo State Beach, but the kids did not notice.  They just ran and ran, they climbed rocks, Drew went to see the stairway with Sky, Aunt Cindy had a bunch of food and yummies, the older one's surfed, and Uncle Alan covered up the dead baby seal that was next to us!  There was a bummer though, we missed Daniella and Connor:(  The kids really wanted to see them both.  Oh well, there is next month!  


No comments: