Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hanna's in Holbox...with Baby!!!

Before Clint heads back to Afghanistan next month for a year, the Hanna Family went on a vacation!  I have no idea where Holbox is...Mexico?...but they had such a great time and I am so happy that they got home safe!

Oh I am also happy that they did not get electrocuted in the shower!  Those are wires on the top!

Here is a quick email that Patty sent Em, our mom and I.  I LOVE having sisters that I am close to (yep, drive me crazy sometimes)!

Hey guys,

We enjoyed our first day here on Holbox (hol-bash).
Yesterday morning at about one in the morning Cody threw up three times. He seemed to be fine later that morning when we went to the airport. Turns out we were wrong. After the first flight he had a temp of 102 we stripped him down and gave him lots of water then we soaked him in water while on the second flight. The fever broke when we got in our rental car. Thank goodness because we drove thru the jungle (it was a short cut) to get to the ferry. We got to the ferry just as the VERY last ferry was leaving. So we attempted to get a fast boat to take us to the Isla (Island) but it turns out they were all to drunk to safely take us across the water. So we stayed at a little hotel by the ferry. Gotta love third world country's! I'll send you be pics of the highlights in our room.

We all went to sleep. And woke up at 0515 this morning. We took the 0600 ferry to Holbox. We have spent most of our day sleeping and walking around. I'll send a few more pics tonight.

Please forward the rest of the Peterson Clan.

Love, peace, and hair grease,

Patty






No comments: