Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dustpan the Man!

I got to see my handsome cousin Dustin awhile back.  My love-hate relationship with Facebook once again helped me out.  When I saw a picture that Dustin had posted on FB of In&Out I messaged him and last minute drove to Laguna to reunite and eat some sushi.  

Even though I have not seen him in 6 years it was as if no time had gone by at all.  It was wonderful to introduce him to Lillian.  Drew and Emma were babies the last time they saw him, Drew was very excited to meet a 'boy cousin' of mine.  He is always surrounded by girls, the poor thing.  Dustin is a great man, plays hockey, and has worked for Southwest Airlines forever.  I am very happy for him and so nice to share our stories of growing up and stories of our crazy back east family to Derek and the kids.         



 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: