Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy birthday Casey!!!

One of our friend's little girl, Casey, had her 1st birthday party!!! She shares her birthday with little Miss Bella Rose, but I think that Bella would be more than willing to share it with this cutie pie. I KNOW I ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES, BUTTTTT today I forgot my camera!!! Let me just say this, the food was great, the decorations were adorable and finished off with a cute pink boa for Casey, and the kids loved each other! Lori and I have known each other for many years now. We went to the same college, worked together, share some mutual friends, found out that we were both having girls on the same day, and had our kids the same month. Thanks Lori and Mike for thinking of us on Casey's first of many birthdays..see you next weekend for Emma's!

No comments: