Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our baby girl is ONE!!!!


I can not believe that she is already one!! I think the time has just flown by so dang quick!! She is just so funny and active. She loves her daddy, of course, and loves to so shopping with mommy. Every time we go anywhere she/we get compliments on how cute she is. So, to celebrate her turning 1 Derek got her her first rose and every year he will add one more. So here is a picture of her looking at her rose in the middle of the night. I still can not believe that we have one of each and they are healthy and so funny! Picks from her party will be coming soon:)

3 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

Oh My Gosh! That is the most adorable thing EVER!!!! Love her :) xoxox

terenjaxteegan said...

I agree with Beck!!! SO STINKIN CUTE! What a good idea and what a good daddy!

Bianca said...

Did this girl "finally" get her cupcake!? I hope she had a great birthday party!

Bianca