Thursday, July 10, 2008

??? people may have

People may have many questions about my blog, so I thought I would answer what some people may think:) #1- man why does she posts some of these VERY late at night!? I never sleep, it does not matter if I get 12 or 4 hours of sleep..I will stay up till about 2am or so. #2- What is up with the Over the Rainbow songs on the play list? Well, one of my sisters (Emma) asked the name of a song, Hailee & I talked about the rain, I told my baby Emma about the Wizard of Oz today, I spoke to Suzie about her wedding and daddy, & it is one of my fav movies, so why not have a bunch of different artists play while people looked at the blog. #3 Why does she take so many pictures? I do not have a lot of pictures from when I was younger, so I take a lot right now. #4 How many are in each of Derek and Sara's families? Derek- 3 brothers, a sister and each parent. Sara- 2 younger sisters, a mom and dad, plus step of both...well and a few extra a long the way..but who is counting:) Combined we have 3 grandparents living, a ton of aunts and uncles, so many cousins, & 4 nieces & 3 nephews.

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

Wow! I just learned sooo much about you in like one minute. :)