Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New buds!

Saturday we went to Jaxson's 3rd birthday party. The theme was a construction site and the kids were crazy! Teren had brown bag lunches for the kids, crafts to do, adorable "construction" decorations, a pinata (that sucker would not break), cupcakes, and wheels (donuts) to take home in case of a flat! Good job momma Teren:)

As we were driving there I was thinking if Drew would connect more with the other boys? Not that he does not know them or anything like that, but I wonder if he would play with them more and so on. Well, Drew sooo connected with the kids more! He was running around and playing with all of the kids this time...I guess this was the party to connect. It was too funny for me to see Drew throwing things at Em and Jaxs would throw to the side of her...what a sweet boy Jaxs is. It was very sweet to see him grow up a little.

1 comment:

terenjaxteegan said...

I know all Jax talks about is his "bub Drew" I think he means bud. haha. I am so glad everyone had fun!