Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Shower for Lillian






Last weekend my good friend, De Anne, threw a baby shower for myself and Lillian! It was simple, sweet and perfect! I did not want to even have one, but as De Anne and Em put it, "it is because we want to/we love you." Well, how could I say no to that!! There was about 15 of us, yummy finger sandwiches & cupcakes, games, and lots of love. We received many gifts that I need for the baby, but one special gift from Suzie. It is a necklace with all three kids names engraved on it along with each child's birthstones. Of course I cried as I read the card and even more when I opened the gift. It was a great time and I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Thanks everyone:)

3 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Still sad I missed it. Looks like someother cute babies were there. I am looking forward to Lillian's arrival. I know she will as beautiful as her sister.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Was thinking of you. Glad you had fun and that necklace is adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I wished we could have been there! ...and I still need to get you your gift! :0)