Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Nice Derek!

On Sundays I sleep!!! Derek does a great job of hanging out with the kids, making us all breakfast, cleaning up, and taking the kids on short errands. This past Sunday I woke up to this....

Derek and the kids had put the crib together, cleaned it up, and even put the bedding on it! Love that man!!!!!! The bedding is not my first choice, but since I can not find what I want online anymore (discontinued) I have chosen this. Ya now what I really like it! Of course, that meant that I had to continue the momentum of 'getting ready for baby' so we added the curtains, some wall hangings, and took down the closet doors for more room. Now all we have left is curtains for the closet, finish the walls, organize the clothes, buy drew a new mattress & dresser, wash everything, find places for baby stuff, continue on Drew's room, pack bags, find sitters for the kids while I have the baby, and....OH MY GOODNESS so much more to do!!!

4 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

I love the last picture!!! And GO DEREK!!! Yeah for good husbands who care!!!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

That is just so sweet & thoughtful! And I just love brother & sister in the last picture too!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

I love your bedding, and I am glad Derek did such a sweet and thoughtful thing for you! Go Derek Go!

Suzie Lee said...

Good job Bobo!