Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lillian's gift from Dar



I stole this picture from my friend Darci's quilting blog, http://www.stitchesandscissors.com/. However, I think that is okay, because the blanket is mine! haha, well for Lillian. I just love it and think that it is the perfect blanket for Lillian to be held in, sleep with, take pictures with, and have forever! On one side is the minky material that I just love and on the other is, well, I think cotton. I am not the material/pattern type of person, so sorry for not knowing. The colors go with the girls room...I just LOVE IT! Thank you Darci for making it for Lillian, I love it!

3 comments:

Darci said...

It is cotton! You are totally welcome I know it will be well loved. Plus I made Penelope one so you know I LOVe this blanket too.

The Titone - Perez Family said...

Oh that is a beautiful blanket.Lillian will love it. I can't wait to see her snuggled up in it.

The Calagna Family said...

SO ADORABLE!!! Way to go Darci :)