Saturday, September 12, 2009

Drew-Drew Big Boy... Hair Cut!





Today Em and I went with Drew to go and get a "Connor" hair cut! Anything that I say is "big boy" he calls "Connor." It is very funny. He sat like such a big boy and did not move unless the lady asked him too. That is amazing to me how behaved he is since because he has only had his hair cut 5 times or so since he was born. Then again, it does not that he is sitting in a car and watching a movie. There were other kids in there that were screaming and running away, but mine just sat there! I love how well behaved they can be for others....why not for me...hummmmmm

4 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

What a big boy! I can't believe how a hair cut can age our babies soo much. He looks so handsome!

Rebecca Titone said...

He looks so big! I am with Caitlin it is strange when they get their hair cut they look like little men.

terenjaxteegan said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like such a different boy. Hey BTW- you are gonna have 3 VERY soon!!!

Suzie Lee said...

Drew, Drew, Big Boyyyyyyyeeee! Good job Andrew!!!