Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Up Goes Christmas, Outside

The weekend after Thanksgiving we threw Christmas up. While many areas of the country are heading into winter, here that weekend it was in the 80's and Drew was wearing this when playing outside.....




That weekend Derek also hung up the Christmas lights. I was very excited to watch him do this and a little worried that he would fall. This was Derek's first time hanging up lights for our family. I know strange since we have been together for 12 years...I always do it.




He did not fall, we did not fight while he did it (that does happen since I want things a certain way), and even though he waited until about half way to make sure the lights worked, they did. This did happen though, "damn Sara, isn't suppose to be cold outside when people do this...I need to jump in a pool!"

No comments: