Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Fun!

So much going on this month that I just threw some stuff from last weekend together in this post.

Lighting never does Halloween decorations justice! I am sure I can do something with my camera or on the computer, but I won't. I am still sticking with my witches, spiders, and skull theme. I think it works:)

 
Posted by Picasa


Our first Halloween party, well we tried. So many of our friends were sick, out of town, or at other parties. I doubt we will have another one and if we do then maybe closer to the beginning of the month. I did not realize until the party was almost done that I did not take any pictures! So I tried to get a few all in about 10 mintues:)
 
Posted by Picasa
I love Avah and Lilly decorating the coupe!
The TP was so much fun for the kids but my gardeners did not come this week for some reason, so I have a ton of tiny TP pieces all over the back!
 
Posted by Picasa

Block Movie Night.
We were really pooped and not feeling 100%, but sitting at the end of the street watching a Wallace & Gromit was not going to exert too much energy. The kids had so much fun running around the street while it was still light out, then settling down with the other kiddies & bags of popcorn that Ms. Alisha made. She does a great job organizing these evenings. We are going to have to start talking about the Winter one:)
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa

So I thought that watching the movie would not be that big of a deal, well I was wrong. Maybe it was the running in the street?? I woke up at 4am or so to my throat on fire, Em honking like a goose, Lilly having a runny nose, and Drew saying his tummy hurt. Who said that Mondays were not FUN?!?! haha.

We watched Jumanji, Hocus Pocus, and all laid on the couch. Well, they laid and I was up most of the day taking temps, distributing meds, adjusting pillows, and keeping the train wreak (aka Lilly) from going outside. She is s stinker. Needless to say, when Derek got home I was not a lovey wife and just wanted to cry!

Cry, is exactly what Em did when I told her that she was not going to participate in a demo with her dance academy. She was sick and missed a rehearsal...it is what happens. Once we talked a little bit she was better. We did go to see them the next day at the mall. Her group did okay, the youth company did awesome (as usual) and I was happy to teach her that she can still go and support others even if it did not work out for her. Lilly, who was going to dance too, could care less. She just wanted a cookie the entire time.

**health update...kids are good and mommy can not get rid of this cough!**
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: