Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My New Stress Relief

I run.  I mean I run and run and run and run!  I have always tried to run, but like many people I go too fast too quick and give up.  However, when I started to run in October I have not stopped.  As stated in the below post I love to walk for charity, but now I run for it...when I can.  My first official 5k that I ran was the Turkey Trot.  This was my third year, but first to run.  I ran into this fool Rodney........ 



And my friend.....


Then I started to to run when it was cold at night and am wearing headbands and reflective gear.  


DeAnne just did the LV Marathon, but subjected herself to a 5k dash at Angel Stadium....





Oh and another 5K

Oh wait and another this past weekend.  I had to leave at 5:30 to go down to South County.....horrible and hilly!

Oh and it was a Triathlon, whatever...


After I was done I stopped by a fellow dance mom's booth.  She has a non profit walk in October.

**I am really liking this thing I have been doing!  haha.  I just need to stop eating like crap and then maybe I will lose more weight!  I am running 4 days a week and training for a 10k.  I am running a 8k in 2weeks and hope I can do it.  But if I can do 5miles I guess I can do 6!  haha

No comments: