Thursday, December 11, 2008

Avah Grace was born!






My friend of 12 years had a baby girl!! De Anne, Ryan and big bro Nate welcomed Avah Grace at 3:22 am on Tuesday Dec 9th. She weighed 7.1 lbs and was 20 inches long. Of course De Anne looks great and after not being in the swing of having a baby in nearly 11 years, she looks like a natural. Avah (well right now) has her dad's nose and dark hair and she has De Anne's mouth. I actually got to hold Avah for a VERY long time and stayed at the hospital for almost 2 hours!! I am surprised that I did not ball my eyes out when I saw this beautiful girl, but I did on the way home from the hospital!! I am such a sap. I did the same thing when Beck's son, Vinnie, was born! So, now I have two friends with babies a week apart and love how I can visit with them, give them back to their mommies... and go home!! haha

2 comments:

Darci said...

so cute. It doesn't make me want to push one out yet though. haha.

The Calagna Family said...

Congratulations De Anne! Avah is beautiful!!!!