Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Friend Reunion!





On Tuesday me, Darci, and Jamie got together for the first time in 8 years! I have known both of them since the 6th grade, but with the crazy life that follows high school and both of them getting married at 20 made our lives head in different directions (for some, different states). Darci and Jamie have been in contact and Darci and I have seen each other a few times in the last month or so, but this was the first time that the THREE of us and our KIDS have met up. For myself, it was as though I had never stopped talking to them or had not seen them in so long. Is that what happens when you are friends for 7 years prior to the 8 of not seeing each other? It was so great to see Jamie and her kiddo's Jill (4) and Carter (2) and Darci with Gwenie (19 months?). We went to CSULB Japanese Garden and then headed over to the Student Union area for lunch. The kids ran around and we chatted it up. I think we are trying to get together at least once a month with Jamie, but I hope that since Dar and I live closer we will be able to get together more often than that:)

1 comment:

Darci said...

I remember when you took that pic of Emma, she was showing me her belly button, so cute. Why is Gwenie the one that is always running away??? lol. I think (despite gwenie not looking at the camera) that pic of all of us is great!