Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating Week






So the theme this past week was decorating. I know that it is not the best theme ever, but the kids helped in every way. They slept while I was putting up some stuff, they went with me to pick out train stuff (they loved the train store), they picked out new ornaments for the tree, and as posted earlier we went to the circle to see it's decor. It was a blast and now that I am done we can go back to an actual 'theme.' These pictures are not of all of my decorations, but enough to get an idea. I also did the outside, but Derek has to fix some of the lights...so no pictures until that happens (when that will happen I have no idea). Also, I hate my new camera and can not wait until my new lens comes in for my 'nice' camera!

3 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

LOVE all the decorations! Doesn't it feel so nice :) And get you in the holiday mood!!! xoxo. I will post some when we get our tree!

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

OMG!!!!! You have the Christmas Story lamp.... where did you get that?!?!?! I so have to buy it for my brother, that is awesome.

Sara said...

My mother in law got it for us..on ebay:)