Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I did some more!!

On my list of 101 Things..., I have done some more over the last few weeks:) Here they are.
#1- Kiss Derek everyday night when he gets home. He liked this and did not understand what was going on until he read the blog (I did not tell him about my list).
#7- Enroll Drew (I did Emma too) in an outside activity. It does not start until Feb, but at least I did it.
#9- No more trash on the inside door of the car. Derek helped point that OUT!! haha
#45- I made coffee (and lunch) for Derek for 2 weeks straight. I am still doing it:)
#49- I gathered and got rid of all of our VHS'
#54- I learned about Double Coupons
#63- I made my calendar on my google account and on the paper calender with birthdays and anny's
#84- I have been going to bed at the same time as Derek even if I am not tired or want too. Sometimes after a few hours I will get up, but at least I am trying.
#101- I told Derek, Drew and Emma how much I loved them and gave them some reasons why over hot chocolate.

2 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

YEAHHHH!!! I love crossing things off the list. Good for you, you are an awesome wife and mommy.

The Titone - Perez Family said...

you are a great mommy and wife! I am so happy for your accomplishments. At your rate you'll have the list done in 101 days!