Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Movie week



ANNNNNND the themed weeks continue:) Last week was movie week! I took the kids to see "Madagascar 2" at the dollar movie theater, we rented "Meet the Robinsons," Auntie Emma took them to see "Tale of Roooo" (I do not know how to spell that rat/mouse's name), and on Thursday we went to Ms. Beckster's house to go on a walk, visit and watch a movie. Well, while at Beck and Bella's house we tried to watch some sort of Barbie Christmas Movie thingy, but that was short lived. However, I did get to see how good Becky is at bowling on Wii! hahaha It was a fun time last week and all I keep doing is laughing when I think of how Em took all FOUR kids to the movies and when she got home to tell us how it went all she could say is, "I have NEVER heard Emma talk that much in her 18 months!"

1 comment:

Darci said...

Oh how fun! Movie week is my favorite yet. Who doesn't love movies?