Friday, July 24, 2009

Emma Girl is 2!!






Two years ago today little Emma was born! Words can not describe the love I have for this little girl, but I do not think words really are suppose to..are they?? When I was pregnant with Drew everything was "boy this, boy that, is he going to be like daddy, I wonder what sport he is going to play, is he going to have Derek's huge head or funny ears, will he be healthy even though I had high blood pressure?" Then when I was pregnant with Emma my thoughts were, "is Drew going to be fine with the baby, who is she going to look like, how in the world is this baby going to wear all of these clothes we have in her closet, we have our perfect family of a boy and girl, please let me be able to deal with 'Downs' if she has it, I hope she does not get my legs!!" Of course, this is not all I thought of, but you get the point. Now Emma is running, jumping, skipping, talking so much, counting, loves to read books and watch Elmo, must have a bow in her hair all of the time, wears dresses without complaints, wrestles with her brother, loves her baby cousin Hannah, plays dress up all of the time, loves the water, and plays with her baby dolls with such care! We love our pretty girl:)

4 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Awwwwww.... she is an adorable girl. She makes me want one just like her. Happy Birthday Miss Emma Lee, may you continue to wear bows in your hair and wrestle with the boys!

Suzie Lee said...

It's hard to believe that she's two! Where has the time gone? Oh how I love my precious, beautiful and incredibly sweet little niece, Emma!!!! Happy 2nd Birthday, Emma! I love you lots & lots & lots!!!!! Love, Auntie Suzie (just one of your many proud Aunties)

Suzie Lee said...

However, I do need to add that I love Drew just as much!!!

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh, Happy birthday Emma girl! We think you the greatest and hope you have tons of fun this year!