Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bella's 4th Birthday Party


Saturday was Bella's fourth birthday party! Of course, it was decorated way cute, the food was good, and the kids loved to see Bella and all of the other kids. Take a look at Becky's blog to see all of the details (I did not take any good pictures)....oh wait she is private now...well trust me it was cute. Drew actually wanted to put on his cowboy outfit that he got a few years ago, so I let him wear it to the party, but since it was like 100 degrees outside he took it off right when we got there. My babies were so hot and their cheeks were so pinks, but they really did have a great time. This picture that I posted is an evidence that no matter what activity is planned for a party (ie coloring, bubbles, or games) the kids love nature and a good hole to look at. The kiddos looked at that ditch for most of the party. Awe to be young!

1 comment:

The Titone - Perez Family said...

So I noticed you left out they were looking for a corn snake!!! Hahaha! It was a ton of fun, and you look adorable preggers!