Thursday, July 16, 2009

OH, so did not think this would happen

Last Friday, well how do I put this...I called 911 for the very first time!! Why?? I walked up the stairs, then down, sat at the desk, thought that Lillian was all up in my rib cage, I got down on all fours to make her move, AND BAM, I could not move!! I started shaking, throwing up, and felt like my uterus was ripping from my left side from my upper ribs to the 'no zone.' Since I have two little ones I knew that this would not work out very well (since I could not move) so I called Derek and he was on his way home, but it was just not fast enough so I called 911 who were here in like 2 minutes!! Of course the always HOT firemen were in my living room and asking me questions and when they realized I was pregnant the mood of the situation changed to a very fast paced "lets get her out of here!"
What did I think of? #1- Derek just got home and the kids will be fine #2- happy I actually got fully dressed and took a shower today #3- man these men are hot #4- Lillian would be fine if I had her now...just like Becky is:)
Well, thank goodness the last did not happen and when I was transported to the hospital to be checked out the baby was fine and I threw out my back! That was the worst pain I have ever felt and never want my kids to see me like that again, EVER! I had such guilt the entire weekend, but we have a great support system of family and friends, so the guilt went away pretty quickly!
The funny thing is that I just went to the doctors the day before for my monthly check up and she had given me orders for physical therapy for my back and I had an ultrasound later on that day. All is well now:) Thank you my family for the last 6 days!

**this pic is from my ultrasound last Thursday**

4 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

I called 911 last week too!!!!! I put Teegs in the car, and he was holding my keys, I always leave the door open and Jax walked by and shut it. Before, I could open it- Teegan had locked the door! Needless to say in the 100 degree heat, I freaked. 2 min response as well. Glad we shared a 911 first together last week, even though mine makes me look like a horrible mom. Glad you are ok!!!!!!

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh that is so scary for you! I am really proud of you quick thinking. You did a great job. And hope you feel well soon!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Oh my goodness, that is the worst story, I am so sad for you, and I am glad everything worked out okay. It is horrible for your children to see you sick. Thank goodness for HOT Firemen! And I am glad Lillian is still cooking!
(I locked Beau in the car once, I am on the bad mom list too!)

Darci said...

I threw my back out too with this pregnancy!!!! Ours sounds ALOT worse though. I still have not had to call 911 and dread the day I have to, it just seems so crazy. XOXOXOXO