Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is what we have been doing this week!












Yes, I have been RESTING, but Auntie Patty is here camping on the beach! There was no way the kids and I were going to sit at home while the rest of the family is at the beach, so we decided to join them. We have been having so much fun and Derek even got to go with us on Sunday for the day! Jo and Ken joined us on Tuesday for a very nice time, we have made smores, the kids have walked with grandpa to the shack to get ice cream a few times a day, the kids love the dogs, and of course the water (aka pool to Drew)& sand is always fun! With a break for a few days and back to the beach next week we go before Auntie Patty leaves is the plan for next week too:) Once she is gone I will post more pics in a slide, but here are a few.

2 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh that is definately what you needed! What a great get away for you all.xoxo

terenjaxteegan said...

awwwwwww... my favorite place to be. I live in the wrong place I tell ya! Looks like you had fun.