Monday, February 15, 2010

Bingo Group


At the fav spot, Chili's'


At the host for the month, Stephine's house.

Once a month I get together with all the ladies from our old house for some drinks, treats, prizes and of course...BINGO! But sometimes we do have a gay guy come, but he carries a purse so he is cool to join us every once in awhile. Sometimes I win a gift or two, but this last month I did not win anything! However, a few of the ladies who never win anything won some stuff, so that was cool. Does that last sentence make me sound like a good sport? If it does that is great, but you should hear us ladies talk trash to those who continue to win. It is really funny!

It is really fun to sit there and talk about our husbands, children, say a few curse words, drink a little wine then head home. In all we are there for about 4 hours and sometimes Melissa and I will go to Chili's...this time we did. That is always fun because I get to see some old co-workers who still work there and some regulars that I use to serve at the bar. It was a fun thing to do and is always nice to get away for at least once a month from 'life' to hang out with some friends.

No comments: