Monday, March 1, 2010

MCNP

Back in Nov I joined a Mom's Club and I have to say that I love it! We have a gal that sets up field trips, one that sets up park dates, one that sets up playdates, and much to my surprise last Thursday we even had some gals set up the KIDS FAIR in BREA! I love it because I have found out more about the community that I live in and when Drew went to b-ball it was awesome to see Michelle...a gal from my mom's group! We are super exhausted with our family and friends, but stuff like this makes me happy. I really hate to say it, but it is really such a break from everything that is going in the Lee Family right now!!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

And the MOMS Club loves you! :) I'm so happy you're enjoying your time with us. It was a pleasant surprise to see you at basketball practice, too! The boys are now looking forward to soccer.

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

WOW! That Shark is awesome!

Rebecca Titone said...

Hey! Let me know about the kids day thing! I would love to take my babies and see you there. Brea is so close to me too! SO happy you are having lots of fun.