Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Yes, I am continuing my list:)

I decided to see what I could mark off of my 'List of 101 things to do' and I have to say I am doing pretty well. The big ones are still a work in progress, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that I am doing things that I wanted to conquer. So here are some more I can check off.....

#27- I call my parents (text my dad) at least once a week.
#3- potty train Emma....pain in the butt because she insists on taking all of her clothes off!!!
#28- thanks to family and sitters Derek and I go out about twice a month...sometimes more. This has really helped us stay connected.
#50- As a family we eat out once a week...usual place too.
#51- I tried for two weeks to have a set schd and stick to it. I still do it too:)
#59- The 4 (now 5) go to the beach.
#77- sign Em up for ballet
#85- get kids birth certificates
#86- have the doctor update the kids immunization records.
#99- go to a play (The Frog Prince with Em and my mom...I am counting that)

However, the following will NOT be able to be done.

#60- rent a beach cottege in SD. My hookup is moving:(
#87- spend an entire day with my mom and Emilee watching movies. Em is moving:(
#91- I will not be able to refinish the server because of the material that is over it....I am still not sure why it can not be done, oh well.

***on a side note, I have no idea when I started this thing and what site to even look on (frankly, I do not care either). So I gave myself until this date next year to finish my list.

No comments: