Monday, November 29, 2010

Gooble, Gooble, Wooble, Wooble!

We hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving took a minute time to be thankful for whatever it is that you are thankful for, was surrounded by loved ones, and ATE!!

We did not see my side of the family this year, which kind of stinks, but going to Linda's and hanging out with the Lee's is always fun. The bummer this year was that I was SICK!!! Not the type if sick that someone could catch it, but food poisoning. I was up all night on Wednesday to Thursday just in the bathroom. It was horrible! I was able to grab a few hours of sleep and once I did that I stopped having to run to the bathroom, got the kids ready, packed our bags and left. I did just fine, but my tummy was so raw that I only hate potatoes and turkey:( Linda makes the best food and I did not get to have any of it! I did not even get tipsy, shocker I know!

The kids had fun with their cousins, we watched Elf and football, Uncle Allen carved the bird, Derek ate his once a year cheese cake that Linda makes for him, the boys played horse, I took a nap, and headed home at about 10pm. Busy day, but a fun day!





Lilybugs first X-mas cookie!


How Connor fell asleep like that I have no clue!


Me and my bubby boy




Boys looking at what they want grandma to get them for Chirstmas:)


Uncle Allen (so nice to have them in Cali FOREVER!)



I am not sure why Derek is standing behind the tree drinking a beer! haha

No comments: