Saturday, May 14, 2011

Drew's Birthday Pictures, yes so late!

Forever ago I tried to post pictures from Drew's birthday party, but something kept going wrong. So, even though it has been almost 3 months since his 5th birthday party...here are the pictures! Better late than never! It was so much fun to have a Mario Brothers themed party for our sweet little boy! He got so many gifts that matched the theme and so many more! If we are ever in a Nerf Gun war, we will for sure win!

From the pops that Nicole made, my mom burning two pizzas, the mounds of spaghetti left over, the fact that it was 40 degrees outside and we had to move it inside (we can fit 70 people in our little house!), my baby sis and her friends helped decorate and cook food, and the horrible fact that my camera are broken,my very preggo Marster was here, all the way to Drew having a blast with his friends and family.....was fully worth me stressing out because of the weather and lack of time in a day!

Our little man is starting to become 'not so little' and it makes us both excited and sad!

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: