Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Famous Tatiana



This past weekend many of our neighbors got to visit the "Famous Tatiana." Drew is always talking about her because she is her girlfriend and I can not help but do things like this for her. Well, in typical boy fashion he told me, "I already gave her flowers once mom, why do I have to do it again?" Telling him that "boys give girls flowers all of the time...not just once... he then picked some flowers from the backyard and gave them to her during one of her tee-ball games. It was actually very sweet because Tati started to cry during her game and Drew ran over to the dug out and gave them to her to make her feel better. Drew said, "it did not help mom!" I will be surprised to hear what comes out of his mouth the next time he gives her flowers.

**I should have seen how the little girl who wants to be Drew's girlfriend acted when Tati showed up**

No comments: