Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jog-a-Thon

Here Bubby is........"I just felt like RUNNIN."

Going,



Going,


Going,


Gone!





Drew's school had their jog-a-thon a few weeks ago and it was one of the strangest things I have seen in awhile. All of the kids faces were red, girls were holding hands while walking/running, and a little boy was crying (not while running). It was kind of a hot mess! And their reward for a hard 45 minutes of running/jogging/walking/skipping was a sucker:) Man if I ate a sucker or any sort of candy after I ran I would feel like I need to fun more! haha, awe youth!

The kids had fun, they raised a ton of money, and of course played a lot of VERY LOUD MUSIC!



 
Posted by Picasa



**his class is not this big! early & late birds are together for this. there are usually only 16 kids**

No comments: