Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Patch #1

I LOVE fall. I think each year I fall more in love with this time of year. I love all of the colors, smells, food, parties, and of course all of cool things to do and see!

The MC goes to the pumpkin patch every year and the kids seem to have a lot of fun there. I, however, am not a fan AT ALL of this particular patch. It is over priced (4 dollars to jump in one of the 4 bounce houses...we got a discount though), the pumpkins are not the best quality, it is a little too hot and the owner (who calls us every year to come) is very strict with the kids (not so nice about it either). I am a hard-ass with my kids, but she is a little on the yelling/crazy side. Why do we go there? I think because it is in our town and we try to keep our activities local (like visiting the firehouse). As much as I am not a fan, all that matters is that the kids are together and having fun. Mike even made it with his kiddos while Erin was in the hospital. I did feel a little sorry for him because we were all asking questions about Erin and her first c-section....,poor Erin, but that baby would not turn! Anyways, there are turkey's and chicks, pony rides, a petting zoo, a hay maze, and of course pumpkins!







 

 
Posted by Picasa




**of course lilly was trying to climb up the back of the big slide**

No comments: