Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Grandpa Came & The Sox Won!

Grandpa came out to see us!  I do not think he really wants to see me at all, it is all about the grandkids.  This time he taught Drew how to tie his shoes.  I love it!  The kids love their grandpa and I love my daddy so much that when I see him it is as if I had seen him every week as opposed to every 6 months or so.  

What made the visit even sweeter was the World Series of Baseball!  Loved it!  I have so much Red Sox gear to wear and so do the kids......it was meant to be!  The kids had a great time with my daddy.  I loved eating The Hat, him helping to get the kids ready for school, driving to dance, going to the dentist, and of course watching movies that I normally would not watch.  Oh, and taking naps in the morning.  I love me my daddy!  I regret to say...I am too much like that man!  




 


Look at our baby boy Drew!!!  Of course, I did a TBT for this picture after the Sox WON!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: