Monday, April 20, 2009

Car Accident!! Major booooooooooooooo

the pic is upside down with the head to the left

On Saturday I had packed almost all day and Michelle had the kids. It was such a nice, calm, beautiful day! Then bam!!!! I was driving Derek and I to dinner in Michelle's car when a car ran a stop sign (I did not have one) and T-boned the passenger side. Thank goodness the other car hit the door frame and back or else Derek would have been really hurt! Oh and I hit a tree. I was fine, but just to make sure my friend Melissa took me to the hospital (I was cramping) ER. I feel horrible about Michelle's car, but thank the Lord that nothing happened to any of us and the kids were not in the car. On the plus side I got to have another ultrasound, here is another pic but not a good one, and Melissa and I got to spend some time together:) In fact, when we were in the ER getting the ultrasound Melissa asked the doctor if he could tell what the sex was and he just laughed and said to us, "hey I am only an ER doctor!" It was funny and can not thank her enough for going with me!

3 comments:

Darci said...

That is so awful!!!!!! I am so sorry! I got into one when I was preggers with Gwenie and it totally sucked. I hope everything is ok and you are feeling ok. PLease call me if you need some love or help!!!!!

terenjaxteegan said...

Glad you are ok!!!!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

OMG! I am so happy you and Derek are okay! Plus THE BABY!!! Stay off your feet when your other babies are napping.So happy you both are safe.