Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving!

We are moving on Saturday!1 Actually I just packed everything and Derek and Dale will be moving it and then I will unpack it with my mom's help. Super excited to go to the MS Walk, drop the kids off with Linda then head to the new place!! Here are a few pictures, but in no way is that even accurate the in amount of boxes (it is just hard for me to get a good picture). So blogging will be done until Monday or so when TW comes to hook up the Internet. Thanks for all of the well wishes on the move and when I get the chance I will send out a proper change of address!!

1 comment:

The Calagna Family said...

TOOOO much work for a pregnant lady :) You will be so happy to be in a new place all cleaned and organized when the baby comes! Can't wait to see it and visit! Let me know if you want help unpacking. We can come over! xooxox