Monday, April 6, 2009

A few shots from CO








Since I have already sent out my pictures to basically everyone from our trip to Colorado, I am not going to do a slide show or anything for the blog. Instead here are just a few pictures for those that happen to ACTUALLY look at my blog and I do not know:) Oh and I can not remember if I wrote about how when we were driving up to CO we got snowed in and were forced to go to a Red Cross Shelter!! It was really not that bad, but since we were only 40 miles away from Pat's house it kind of blew!! However, I have to say the Red Cross and the police were very nice even though they really need to build more hotels in Walsenburg!!

3 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

That is where you were!!! I was wondering! I love the pics of Drew and the chocolate mix, that one with his head in the bowl is hilarious!

The Calagna Family said...

Loved all your pics!! The trip looked fun and glad you got to visit with your sister :) Hi Patty!

The Titone - Perez Family said...

What a fun trip! How cute is Emma in her snow gear! And Drew looked like quite the helper with the chocolate bowl. So happy you got to have fun with your fam!