Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Moving day!!



Well, we moved! It was a lot of work and I so many other things going on that day that I wanted to do, but alas the moving took me instead!! So, saying that I am so sorry that I missed the MS Walk, Teren's Rock'n 30th, and the T-P's three birthday party! It looks as though everyone had a great time at all three:) I really do feel so bad and hate not to do things:(
We met up for the keys on Friday and on Saturday we moved right in. We had to get the biggest U-haul there was and I am happy to say that it only took two trips, but the next day Derek and the boys moved the spa to Linda's. HOWEVER, there was one big hiccup in the moving...the battery to the U-haul died when the truck was full the second time. It was horrible!! It did work out though and the move continued. The kids stayed with Linda the entire day, so thank you Grandma! People can come by as they want and we can not wait for you guys to see!! Oh, but the stairs are driving me nuts with the kids!!!!!!!!!1

2 comments:

The Calagna Family said...

Can't wait to come see it! Tell me when is good? Maybe Friday? We missed you at the walk...I'll bring your t-shirt :)xoxo

terenjaxteegan said...

No Worries, I am the last one you need to apologize too. I know life happens, on Sunday I got a flat tire and so car troubles must have been in the air this weekend. Can't wait to see the place and I hear ya about the stairs!