Friday, April 3, 2009

We are back!!

Well, we are back from the snow and fun of Colorado! The kids had so much fun with their cousins, the dogs, staying in the cabin, seeing dinos, the snow, their Auntie's and of course their Uncle Clint! In a way I did not want to come home, but we missed Derek and I think 7 days was enough for the kids. Now we just have to wait until next year to see Uncle Clint (he is leaving for Afgan) and in a few months I am sure Patty will miss us so much that she has to come to us! haha I will post pics in the next few days...there are a lot to go through!

4 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Welcome back! You brought the cold with ya! :) Glad you had fun.

Darci said...

I am so glad that it was a good trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Darci said...

ps when do you find out the sex??? I am dying to start sewing.

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Glad you had so much fun, and it was a safe trip! (I love the picture of Emma in the snow!)
xoxo