Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthday's & Life

We have had one hectic week! Well, it all started with Derek's dad in the hospital. With 5 children and 3 daughters-in-law he was covered on visits from everyone (well, from his kids), prayers were many, and questions about his health were answered. Then with him going home we had to head over to Michelle's to help her get the house ready for the Oregon guests that were coming down. Throw in the mix a family birthday party for Derek, Dwayne Sr, and Kels, basketball, ballet, doctors appointments, mom's group meeting, Pre-k open house, dinners with family almost every night, planning Lillian's baptism, and cleaning my own house (btw does anyone want to come and do laundry for me:)).....no wonder I am sick!! I would not change it for the world and I am so happy I can be there to help with Derek's dad, but the stress does get to me. I am trying to do it all and I told myself I would not do that to myself again since having Lilly, but ya know what.....that is who I am and as long as I keep boundaries and still say "no" I think I will be okay. So, mom do not freak out about me doing too much:)

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Love the new song- makes me cry everytime. I need someone to dance with me to it. =(