Thursday, January 14, 2010

Drew Loves him some Basketball! Hoping Em will wear her outfit!


Monday Drew started basketball! It is just through the city, but they have coaches, picture day, receive t-shirts, and even play a GAME! The week before he started I asked him if he wanted to play basketball and his response was, "what's basketball?" That really does say it all...we are so not a basketball family! He is to young for anything else right now:) I do have to say this....man was it hilarious to watch 11 or so 3 1/2 to 4 year old learn how to play defense, dribble, and shoot balls. Drew actually hit his head a few times when it bounced back to him.

So, some may think...."what is up with that pic?" Well, being on the wonderful streak that I am with not bringing my camera to any 'firsts' meant my dumb ass forgot it again. Derek took his on his camera...kind of sucks for a blackberry.


So how long do you think it will take me to get Em dressed for ballet? On Wednesday she had her second class at the academy and received all of her gear:) However, she will not even look at the clothes! Oh well, when I do finally get them on her next week I think she will love looking like the other girls and will be so excited to show Ms. Brenda! I just love the pink dance sweater!

1 comment:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Go Drew and Emma- you are realy big kids doing classes and stuff! YAY!!!