Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Camera.......

I absolutely can not believe that I had no camera for EMMA'S FIRST BALLET CLASS! I am so sad I missed out on documenting her crying and screaming for an hour while Ms. Brenda taught her some ballet moves! Even though she did cry the ENTIRE time Em did learn three moves and showed me after the class.
Then we went to see the trains at the Richard Nixon Library with my mom's group, but got no pictures because I had no CAMERA! It drove me crazy not having it! We had such a great day yesterday, yet no camera! Oh well!!

2 comments:

Teren, Jaxson, and Teegan! said...

Awwwww... Em! :) Love the new song BTW- makes me wanna dance!

Sara said...

I love the song too. Infact, I did not even listen to the words until Derek told me too!! Not the best song to put on a fam blog, but you are right it does make a person want to DANCE!