Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can I go Back to Napa??

Back in August I hitched a ride to Napa!  I kept calling myself the 9th wheel because I went with 4 other couples.  Derek could not (did not) want to go....so off I went with the help of Linda watching the kids for a bit while Derek worked.  It was four wonderful days of no one calling me mommy, no one needing me to do anything for them.  I just chilled and was stress free.

So can I go back!!!!!!!???

 
I am not sure how many wineries we went to but I can tell you that my favorites were Foley Johnson, Raymond and Beringer.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

 


We ate and ate!  We loved loved being there.  We all want to go back and I hope this time Derek comes with.  I have so many pictures of that place.  I had always wanted to go and was very excited when DeAnne finished her BSN and decided she wanted to go there!  Congrats to my friend!

SO WHEN CAN I GO BACK!??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: